Look the part with your own custom kit from Try Tag Rugby (TTR)!
We produce playing jerseys, playing singlets plus ITF approved Tag Rugby shorts and ladies’ tights, along with off-field hoodies.
All of our custom kit items are produced via sublimation printing which means we can produce jerseys, singlets, shorts, tights and hoodies in any colour or design, except those that match the colour of the tags and referee jerseys (fluro green, pink, orange or yellow).
All shorts and tights meet International Tag Federation (ITF) specifications.
From idea to delivery, the whole process of getting a custom made kit takes just a matter of weeks.
The minimum order for custom made kits is 10 tops and/or bottoms. You can chose to order just tops, just bottoms or a mixture providing tops equal 10, and bottoms equal 10 for your first order. Once an order has been made, additional kit in same design can be ordered at a later date with no minimum order. The minimum order for hoodies is 8 items.
Player names or nicknames, numbers, team sponsors or your company name/logo can all be added to the kit design.
How do I make an order?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas, themes or colours. You can also email us your design or ideas if you have them visualised. If you’re struggling for ideas then email us and we’ll come up with some ideas for you. Remember to include your team name as registered with Try Tag Rugby (TTR).
2. We will produce a professional design for you and your team to consider and this will be emailed to you. For some orders which include a complex design there may be a fee to turn your design into a vector file, in this case we will let you know. Designs are usually turned around in 2-3 working days.
3. When you are happy with the design, we’ll send you an order form to fill in. Sizing information is available within the order form, and it’s here where you can indicate sizes, names and numbers for your order.
4. Upon receiving your order form we’ll confirm the final cost and add this to your team statement if you play in Try Tag Rugby Leagues and Events, this can be paid individually or in one payment, or we can provide a company invoice on request.
5. Once full payment is received we’ll place the order with our factory.
6. When your kit is ready it’ll be sent to you via tracked courier.
Prices and Lead-times
JERSEYS - £31
Round Neck collar as standard
Singlets - £28
Shorts - £20
Ladies Tights - £29 (short), £31 (mid)
HOODIES (SUBLIMATED) - £45
Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and do not include delivery.
UK delivery costs; Up to 5 items £6.50, 6 items or more items £12.50.
Custom made items cannot be returned for refund or exchange, returns can only be accepted for faulty items. Please check sizing carefully at time of ordering.
If you have any queries or would like any further information then please email email@example.com.