Referee Referral Scheme Launched
Try Tag Rugby is delighted to launch a Referee Referral Scheme, open to Rugby League and Rugby Union clubs and current Try Tag Rugby referees.
Referees are an important and integral part of what we do and we are always on the lookout for more hard-working referees. We recently introduced our referee incentive scheme to reward our hard-working referees for all their efforts as best we can, encourage referees to further their development through workshops/forums and to encourage referees to officiate more. To view the incentive scheme, click here .
The referee referral scheme open for Rugby League and Rugby Union clubs and to our current referees is as follows:
* If a Rugby club refer a new referee to Try Tag Rugby via their club networks, once that new referee officiates their first 100 games (in the same year), the club will receive £100 in sponsorship.
* If a new referee to Try Tag Rugby officiates their first 100 games and is referred by one of our current referees in the same year, they will be rewarded with a £100 Westfield gift voucher (when both referees officiate 100 games each).
Current referees can now monitor how many games they have officiated via the Try Tag Rugby website. To view the link click here .
For the list of upcoming referee workshops and referee forums across the UK, click here .
Refereeing Tag Rugby is a great way to get fit, stay involved and have plenty of fun. We can be flexible around your work or playing commitments. You have the opportunity to referee from as little as one game per week up to four nights per week. If weekday evenings are no good or you just want to ref some additional games then we also need referees for our Saturday and Sunday leagues and one-day tournaments. All referees will be well trained and well looked after. We understand that high-quality referees are a very important part of the Try Tag Rugby experience.
There has been no better time to get involved in Try Tag Rugby as a referee. If you would like to join the refereeing ranks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms & Conditions
* All referrals must be made via email to email@example.com cc’ing in the prospective referee referral in question prior to that person beginning any referee training with Try Tag Rugby.
* If the referral is made by a Rugby League or Rugby Union club, there must be evidence to prove that the referral is a member of the club.
* Once a referred new referee officiates their first 100 games with Try Tag Rugby, your club will receive £100 in sponsorship within one month of achieving this total. If the new referee is referred by a current referee, they will receive the £100 Westfield voucher within one month of achieving this total. The current referee must have refereed 100 games in the same calendar year as well to be eligible for the Westfield gift voucher.
* The first 100 games officiated has to be achieved in the same calendar year Ie. 1st January to 31st December. Games will not be rolled over into a new year.