October 30 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 pm BST
The last tournament of the year, Try Tag Rugby’s annual Autumn Tournament returns in October 2021 with a full day of Tag Rugby followed by the last official tournament after-party until spring!
This annual event running since 2011 often sells-out in advance and with a fixed capacity of 64 teams across divisions from beginner to elite is one to sign up to sooner rather than later.
No Saturday leagues will run on the day to ensure that our community can take maximum advantage of one final day long Tag Rugby competition in 2021.
– All games will be 7-a-side and will have a guaranteed game time of 90 minutes
– 12 players per squad, maximum 4 male players on the pitch at any one time
– Teams are allowed a maximum of six 2021 Great Britain players per squad
– Teams will be seeded based on submitted squads. Squads must be complete by 13th October
– Seeding is done at the discretion of Try Tag Rugby, incomplete squads may result in higher seeding than expected
– All players must be registered for insurance purposes
– Regular Try Tag Rugby Rules apply for all divisions
– Consumption of alcohol is prohibited until the tournament has concluded
This event will take place at King’s House Sports Ground in Chiswick, Riverside Drive, London W4 2SH.
Full male and female changing facilities are available on site for use before, during and after the tournament. Please note that dogs are not permitted on site unless required for assistance purposes.
ON THE DAY
Teams will need to arrive for registration no later than 09:30 with the first games starting at 10:30. Play will be completed by 17:00 with the after-match social featuring a DJ in the upstairs bar running until 23:30.
ITF approved Tag Rugby shorts or tights are compulsory, available from the Try Tag Rugby shop www.trytagrugby.com/shop in advance or via card on the day. Details on ITF Approved (Tag Rugby) Shorts / Details on Kit Items not Permitted. Shorts will also be available to hire on the day.
Team registration is available at the cost of £220 for squads of 12.
Individuals can register for £23. If registering as an individual we’ll add you to a team or create a team of other individuals.
Register using the links below.
COVID-19 AND CANCELLATIONS
Events will adhere to relevant Covid-19 guidelines. Details of Try Tag Rugby’s latest regulations will be circulated in the event welcome email which all players must familiarise themselves with.If any event has to be postponed or rescheduled, players will have the option to carry over their registration or be refunded.