Spring Tag Rugby Tournament 2021
April 17 @ 9:45 am - 11:00 pm BST
The first tournament of the year, Try Tag Rugby’s annual Spring Tournament returns in April 2021 with a full day of Tag Rugby followed by the first official after-party since 2019!
This annual event running since 2014 often sells-out in advance and with divisions from beginner to elite it’s one to sign up to sooner rather than later.
No Saturday leagues will run on the day to ensure that our community can take maximum advantage of the event having missed out on our one day tournaments in 2020.
- All games will be 7-a-side and will have a guaranteed game time of 75 – 105 minutes
- Maximum of 12 players per squad, minimum 3 females on the pitch at any one time
- All players must be registered for insurance purposes
- Teams will be seeded based on submitted squads. Squads must be complete by 29th March
- Seeding is done at the discretion of Try Tag Rugby, incomplete squads may result in higher seeding than expected
- Regular Try Tag Rugby Rules apply for all divisions
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited until the tournament has concluded
This event will take place at Twyford Avenue Sports Ground in Acton, Twyford Ave, London W3 9QA.
Full male and female changing facilities are available on site for use before, during and after the tournament. Please note that dogs are not permitted on site unless required for assistance purposes.
ON THE DAY
Teams will need to arrive for registration no later than 09:45 with the first games starting at 10:30. Play will be completed by 16:40 with the after-match social running until 23:00.
ITF approved Tag Rugby shorts or tights are compulsory, available from the Try Tag Rugby shop www.trytagrugby.com/shop in advance or via card on the day. Details on ITF Approved (Tag Rugby) Shorts / Details on Kit Items not Permitted. Shorts will also be available to hire on the day.
Team registration is available at the cost of £215 for squads of 12.
Individuals can register for £23. If registering as an individual we’ll add you to a team or create a team of other individuals.
COVID-19 AND CANCELLATIONS
Events will adhere to relevant Covid-19 guidelines. Details of Try Tag Rugby’s latest regulations will be circulated in the event welcome email which all players must familiarise themselves with. If any event has to be postponed or rescheduled, players will have the option to carry over their registration or be refunded.