Part-time Venue Supervisor – London (ongoing positions)
Grab the opportunity to work at the forefront of London’s fastest growing social sport
Try Tag Rugby (TTR) puts community and passion at the forefront of its customer experience as the UK’s leading Tag Rugby organisation. We provide people across the country with the opportunity to engage in one of the most exciting, mixed-gender, mixed-ability sports. After more than a decade running leagues in London we are looking for someone who can capture the enthusiasm of another wave of players for our ever-growing sport.
At Try Tag Rugby we value our employees which is why we offer such positive benefits. In addition to your competitive hourly salary and focus on wellbeing we are able to offer you a range of perks:
– Tailored: Enjoy a flexible, part-time role with evening or weekend hours that is designed to fit in with your work or study
– Community: Spend your working hours with like-minded people in one of the most open, inclusive communities in the social sports scene
– Outdoors: Get out of the office or the lecture theatre to enjoy the long summer evenings in the beautiful parks across the capital
– Social: Get free tickets to unmissable rugby events like the London 7s and Rugby League internationals as well as TTR’s Boat and Christmas parties
– Get involved: Join a team and play for free in our leagues year round or test yourself against the best in our exciting tournaments
Not everyone has what it takes to be a Venue Supervisor. We are looking for candidates with the following:
– Experience: Have a strong background in, and passion for, team sports either as a player, coach, referee or administrator
– Skills: Have excellent organisational, public speaking and customer service skills as well as the ability to stay cool under pressure, deal with conflict and prioritise tasks to adapt to changing scenarios
– Characteristics: This is an independent position so you must be proactive with a strong work ethic. You will also need to be outgoing, welcoming and personable to deal with a wide range of different players’ interests and experiences
As a Venue Supervisor you’ll engage new players and help our customers get the most out of their experience. As part of your role to help us become the most popular social sport outside of 5-a-side you will:
– Supervise exciting and welcoming Tag Rugby leagues for people of all ages and backgrounds and support new players exploring the sport for the first time
– Promote Try Tag Rugby’s leagues, tournaments and social events to engage players in new areas and continue the growth of our sport
– Conduct end of season awards presentations and attend mid-season socials to contribute to Try Tag Rugby’s wider appeal off the pitch
– Referee games where needed, provide rule clarifications for players and support referees in managing their matches
– Represent Try Tag Rugby in the community by championing our core values of professionalism, pride and passion, community, wellbeing and development
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are the right candidate for the role. Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check.
League Operations Coordinator – London
An opportunity has come up for a full-time predominantly office-based (with working from home flexibility) League Operations Coordinator in our London office.
The League Operations Coordinator will assist the Competitions Manager with aspects of their role relating to league operations incluidng the appointments, training and assessment of Venue Supervisors, along with a host of other duties.
This position would suit someone with a strong interest in sport, particularly around league & event management.
League Administrator – London
An opportunity has come up for a full-time predominantly office-based (with working from home flexibility) League Administrator in our London office.
The League Administrator will provide customer service and administration on a number of designated leagues throughout London and join our team of three existing League Administrators working out of the London office.
This position would suit someone with a passion for customer service and a strong interest in sport.
Business Development Support – London
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to help us grow an exciting new area of the business. The successful candidate will be integral role in developing the next phase of Try Tag Rugby’s growth in the UK – the expansion of Try Tag Rugby to junior age groups!
Customer Services and E-Commerce Assistant – London
We’re looking for a Customer Services and E-Commerce Assistant who will support the growth & development of Try Tag Rugby. This business-critical role allows you to combine a passion for good customer service, e-commerce and sport!
Sports Coach – London (some WFH)
We are looking for a Tag Rugby Sports Coach who will develop the Tag Rugby coaching side of our business along with supporting Try Tag Rugby’s Free Taster sessions to help grow and further develop our player base.
Sales and Customer Services Assistant – London & WFH
We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Sales & Customer Services Assistant. The successful individual will play a vital role in growing Try Tag Rugby leagues. Find out more in the link on how you can be involved in developing the sport of Tag Rugby!
Sports Administrator – London & WFH
We are looking for a driven and hard-working Sports Administrator who will provide general administrative support for Try Tag Rugby’s League Operations and Events manager. This role is a great opportunity to be involved in the inner workings of Try Tag Rugby’s leagues and events!