ADDITIONAL TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE: The initial deadline for purchasing tickets has passed, however TTR have secured a limited number of additional tickets for the following games:
Friday 11th November: Semi Final 1, Elland Road, Leeds
Saturday 12th November: Semi Final 2, Emirates Stadium, London.
Saturday 19th November: Womens and Mens World Cup Finals, Old Trafford, Manchester
– The pricing and location of these additional tickets is the same as those initially put on sale. See below for details.
– These tickets will be sold on a first come basis until sold out.
– Due to the number of tickets being limited, the group offer that was previously in place will not be available on these additional tickets.
Don’t miss one of the hottest sports tickets this year and the opportunity to say, ‘I was there’.
This year’s Rugby League World Cup is set to be colossal and the biggest and best to date. The best teams from across the globe will be battling it out across men’s, women’s and wheelchair competitions for glory and the title of World Champion. In total, 20 nations are taking part including England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia and New Zealand. Matches will be played across 16 cities in 21 iconic venues.
Try Tag Rugby will be running official Try Tag Rugby socials, in partnership with Fanzo, to watch these games.
As well as taking in all the exciting action of the game, our socials will give you the chance to have some banter and a fun social time with your teammates and other members of the Tag community.
Each social will have a TTR staff member present to hand you your tickets plus a pre and post match venue arranged to enable all those attending to meet and have a drink together. Inside the ground all tickets purchased from TTR will be located together so you know you will be able to enjoy the match with your fellow taggers!
Tickets are reserved for registered Try Tag Rugby players to purchase only, for themselves and their friends. Once purchased, if you are unable to attend, you are welcome to transfer your ticket without the involvement of Try Tag Rugby.
Find details of the games below:
Friday 11th November:
Men’s Semi Final 1: QF1 Winner vs QF3 Winner
KO: 19:45. Elland Road, Leeds
Ticket and social price: £20
Category E Tickets, block F23
Saturday 12th November:
Men’s Semi Final 2: QF2 Winner vs QF4 Winner
KO: 14:30. Emirates Stadium, London.
Ticket and social price: £20
Category E Tickets, block 128
Saturday 19th November – Double Header
Women’s Final: Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2
Men’s Final: Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2
KO: 13:15. Old Trafford, Manchester
Ticket and social price: £60
Category D Tickets, block N2402
More information on the Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair World Cups can be found on the RLWC website here: https://www.rlwc2021.com/
The RLWC is coming, watch the ‘Power of Together’ here: https://youtu.be/6FsYOVGAJys
- Tickets will be able to be collected from the TTR Staff member attending the game at either the pre match social venue or a meeting point outside the ground.
- If not attending the pre-game social, tickets must be collected at the meeting point outside the ground between 45 and 30minutes before the kick off time. The exact meeting point will be confirmed closer to the time.
- Venues for the pre and post match socials will be confirmed closer to the time.
- If you have bought individual tickets through TTR but would like to be seated together, please send an email after purchasing your tickets to email@example.com with the names of those who want to be seated together.
- Tickets will need to be collected by the purchaser unless pre arranged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like somebody else to collect the tickets.