Why not get your team looking their best with your own custom made kit from Try Tag Rugby (TTR)!
We produce playing jerseys, playing singlets plus ITF approved Tag Rugby shorts and ladies’ tights (featuring the TTR or Try Tag Rugby logo).
All of our playing items are produced via sublimation printing which means we can produce jerseys, singlets, shorts and tights in any colour or design, except those that match the colour of the tags and referee jerseys (fluro green, pink, orange or yellow).
All shorts and tights meet International Tag Federation specifications.
From idea to delivery, the whole process of getting a custom made kit takes just a matter of weeks.
The minimum order for custom made kits is 10 tops and/or bottoms. You can chose to order just tops, just bottoms or a mixture providing tops equal 10, and bottoms equal 10 for your first order. Once an order has been made, additional kit in same design can be ordered at a later date with no minimum order.
Player names or nicknames, numbers, team sponsors or your company name/logo can all be added to the kit design.
How do I make an order?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your design or idea, this can be an idea in your head, a sketch, or a photo. If you’re struggling for ideas then email us and we’ll come up with some ideas for you. Remember to include your team name as registered with Try Tag Rugby (TTR).
2. We will produce a professional design for you and your team to consider and this will be emailed to you. For some orders which include a complex design there may be a fee to turn your design into a vector file, in this case we will let you know. Designs are usually turned around in 2-3 working days.
3. When you are happy with the design, we’ll sent you an order form to fill in. Sizing information is available within the order form, and it’s here where you can indicate sizes, names and numbers for your order. When filling in the order form you will see the price to pay in total and the price per player.
4. Upon receiving your order form we’ll confirm the final cost and add this to your team statement, this can be paid via card, or we can provide a company invoice on request.
5. Once full payment is received we’ll place the order with our factory.
6. When your kit arrives at Try Tag Rugby (TTR) HQ we’ll have it posted out to you, alternatively we can arrange collection at our offices, or at one of our events.
Prices and Lead-times
Jerseys - £27
Singlets - £24
Shorts - £17
Ladies Tights - £26 (short), £28 (mid)
Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and do not include delivery.
UK delivery costs; Up to 5 items £6.50, 6 items or more items £12.50. We can also arrange free collection from our London office or at one of our events.
Custom made items cannot be returned for refund or exchange, returns can only be accepted for faulty items. Please check sizing carefully at time of ordering.
If you have any queries or would like any further information then please email email@example.com.