Try Tag Rugby Yorkshire welcomes organisations across a diverse range of industries, from blue chip multinationals to niche industry experts to participate in Corporate Challenge Yorkshire.
Tag Rugby is a level playing field for all to participate and the Corporate Challenge is the perfect opportunity to get your workmates together for a unique team building and networking experience whilst enjoying the sport you love.
To be played on well-maintained grass pitches, this year we will be raising money for the NHS, to whom all event profits will be donated.
Corporate Challenge Yorkshire is an opportunity for new and existing corporate teams alike to compete at the correct level. The tournament in 2019 attracted companies including DLA Piper, Mazars, Tesco Mobile, LCF Law and many more.
DEFENDING CHAMPIONS (2020 was sadly cancelled due to the Coronavirus Pandemic)
2018 & 2019 Cup Champions - DLA Piper. Will you be spoiling the party in 2021?
2019 Plate Champions - Mazars
- All games will be played in the mixed 7-a-side format
- Maximum of 10 players per squad, minimum 3 females on the pitch at any one time
- All players must be registered for insurance purposes
- Teams will be seeded based on submitted squads. Squads must be complete by Friday 28th May
- Seeding is done at the discretion of Try Tag Rugby Yorkshire, incomplete squads may result in higher seeding than expected
- Regular Try Tag Rugby Rules apply for all divisions
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited until the tournament has concluded
PRESENTATION & AFTER PARTY
On completion of the finals, the presentation and a raffle will take place in the main clubhouse.
This event will take place at Burley RUFC, Abbey Road, Leeds, LS5 3NG.
Full male and female changing facilities are available on site for use before, during and after the tournament.
ON THE DAY
Teams will need to arrive for registration no later than 16:30 with the first games starting at 17:00 sharp. Play will be completed by 20:45 with the after-match social running until 23:00.
YOUR COMPANY BRANDED CUSTOM KIT / SHORTS
Represent your company in a fully customised and branded playing kit or pair of shorts. Your shirts and shorts will be designed to your specification; ensuring colours are pantone matched to your company branding and including the Corporate Challenge and Try Tag Rugby logos.
- Cost for a fully customised kit (Shirts and Shorts) for 10 players is £440 inc VAT
- Cost for company branded shorts for 10 players is £170 inc VAT
- All Custom Kits must be ordered prior to 23rd April
- Please contact email@example.com to share your company logo and brand guideline details once you have completed your registration
ITF approved Tag Rugby shorts or tights are compulsory, available from the Try Tag Rugby shop www.trytagrugby.com/shop in advance or via card on the day. Details on ITF Approved (Tag Rugby) Shorts / Details on Kit Items not Permitted. Shorts will also be available to hire on the day.
ATTEND A PRE-CORPORATE CHALLENGE TASTER SESSION
In the lead up to Corporate Challenge Yorkshire, why not take your team along to a Free Taster Session to have some fun and learn the basic skills of the game. A large number of Free Taster Sessions will be held in early April all across the region. The full schedule will be released by mid-February and when available can be seen here.
Registration is £300 for squads of 10. Companies can enter multiple squads in different divisions subject to seeding.
COVID-19 AND CANCELLATIONS
Events will adhere to relevant Covid-19 guidelines. Details of Try Tag Rugby’s latest regulations will be circulated in the event welcome email which all players must familiarise themselves with. If any event has to be postponed or rescheduled, players will have the option to carry over their registration or be refunded.